"The key is tailoring solutions to fit with client’s key objectives. In other words, applying our expertise in innovative ways to achieve their objectives."
Total Project Support
By taking a “team deployment” approach, Downes’ clients are assured of a project team’s full attention, especially tailored to meet the demands of the project scope.
From the outset, Downes focuses on achieving a quality end-result. Using the techniques and tools reflective of industry best practice, we maintain this commitment throughout the full duration of your project.
To create a framework conducive to making informed decisions, Downes conducts a strategic assessment at concept stage to identify all constraints, risks, implementation requirements and timeframes for the project.
Especially in our Core Project Areas of Infrastructure and Built Environment Growth, we can help to:
- Identify the most suitable location or route for your project
- Provide informed advice on land-use suitability and environmental elements
- Advise on engineering considerations
- Determine social factors that may affect project
- Offer expert guidance to reduce financial costs and minimise social and environmental impacts.
Well resourced, highly experienced:
We believe we offer the best of big and small. We are well resourced and experienced, but at the same time, as a privately owned, Australian business we offer a very personalised service. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure their needs are met and expectations exceeded.
During all projects Downes will:
- Listen and understand
- Adapt and apply well our extensive knowledge base
- Creatively form strategies
- Collaboratively add value from across our disciplines
- Formulate well laid plans
- Provide outcome-focused leadership
- Structure successful project management
- Offer tailored solutions
- Provide responsive, dependable delivery.